After three successful events in 2023, the first Argyll Junior League Singles of 2024 will be on Saturday 27th January from 1-4:30 pm in the Atlantis Centre, Oban. Entry costs £6.
Based on the Junior Leagues held regularly in Glasgow, the event allows players 10-17 to have fun and develop full-court playing skills — whether it’s your first competition or a regular competitor. Entries will be split into ability-based round-robin groups, irrespective of age/sex.
To enter, please email email@example.com by 21st January. Please note that late entries may not be accepted. Each entry must include the following information:
2) Contact phone number
4) Date of birth
5) Current standard (ie beginner / intermediate / regular tournament player) along with details of how long you have been playing and how many nights a week.
Bulk entries from schools/clubs are welcome/preferred, please help us by ranking players in rough ability order.
Please note the following:
- Entry is £6 per player, please bank transfer to 80-17-99 06006650 (“Argyll and Bute Schools Badminton”) Please use reference JL and surname or school/club if a bulk booking.
- Players must check in between 1:00 and 1:10 latest.
- Entry fees cannot be refunded for late cancellation (after 22nd January) but may be carried forward in some circumstances if notice is given.
- In line with Badminton Scotland’s advice, no coaching on the day will be allowed.
- Feather shuttles will be used throughout.
- Badminton Scotland ranking points are not awarded for this event.
- There are no geographic restrictions on entries.
- Entrants are responsible for arranging appropriate insurance coverage if required.
- Neither the committee nor the Sports Centre will be under liability in respect of personal loss or injury
- Contact details will not be shared with anyone. More information on data protection is available on our website – www.glasgowbadminton.co.uk
For further information and questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 8th January 24